Well I am trying to divert my energy to this creation, because it did not ebbed away with time it just is looking for new forms to express itself.
This magazine will be my new child, it’s main tune of course will be India, Bengal, I will be covering that portion, if you want to contribute your works as guest writers (they will go by your names) feel free to send your works to my email id firstname.lastname@example.org
but do remember a few things-
1. I want you to boast about your accomplishments, creations, endeavours so I can help you in achieving your goals, and if I start to sell the magazine in good numbers I will love to pay for your works, but that money part is right now a future project… so, use a full page to talk about your works, books, videos, songs… anything you want.
2. This is a magazine for those who can love their own culture and criticize it. May not love other cultures but don’t criticize them, in gist no bashing of “religion, God, countries (other than your own, the one you are residing it I mean). But when you are bashing you will clearly mention the facts if it is an article or say that this is your personal opinion.
My goal behind this magazine is very clear- to share the beautiful past of my glorious country, region and honestly criticize very angrily the way She is being led by greedy, corrupted children of present time!
You can write anything you want. But I want to create something that will upgrade itself to a classic, so keep that in mind when you write!
Without least hesitation I can say, Bengalis will know, my ideal magazine is “Sandesh” I grew up reading as a child. I will try to create that touch in Agnishatdal.
3. The magazine will be published on 1st of every Bengali month, that will be in the middle of English months.
4. It will contain private essays, paintings, photographs, stories, if you want you can send cartoons too. Copyright your works before sending them to me for publishing.
5. It will be published on the net (partially) the full magazine will be available in pdf form, after payment of 1$
6. If you want to advertise in good old fashioned way, that is the print-like way, no urls etc. I mean feel free to contact me with your contents. They will be shown in the magazine available for web viewers and will be included in the pdf file for 1$ each page, every month.
7. The first copy will be published on 1st Shravan, and thereafter it will come every 1st day of Bengali month.
Wish me luck and join me!